Corporate Magazine Advert & New Logo

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by KipFXDesign, Apr 12, 2010.

1. KipFXDesign

KipFXDesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just thought I would show you guys my creative side, I am not just all about web and seo, this is an advert for a long standing client of mine, any of you in the Health & Safety arena may well recognise my work.

[​IMG]

Here is the new logo I designed for Plugged.it, see my signature for the main website. Graphic design was always my passion, started drawing at about 3yrs old in Church, the only reason I got into web design was that customers kept asking for it, so I went off and learnt that too!

[​IMG]

Enjoy

Kip

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The work looks great, well done Kip. The only comment I would make on the magazine ad is that the main header image in the ad does not make it immediately clear as to what services the company provides and how those services can benefit their potential clients.

3. KipFXDesign

KipFXDesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

And your right there buddy, but we got away with it as it is in the Health & Safety trade mag, gives me more chance to use artistic license when they are aimed at a specific demograph.

And thankyou!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ah I see, that makes a big difference :) The situation / media where the ad is placed obviously has a strong impact on how the ad will be presented. What works in one media could be a complete flop in another.