corporate films

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by nikhilrana, Jul 2, 2013.

1. nikhilrana

nikhilrana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is there any difference between corporate film and company presentation?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Why are you asking? Do you need to make a presentation, or attend one? Where is the presentation being held, or film being shown? Is it for a meeting, or a trade show? Knowing the background information could help us answer your question more fully, not only telling you the difference, but in what situations each could be used?

3. mediadesigns

mediadesigns
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, there is no diff, both the terms serves the same purpose.

Corporate Videos are an exciting way to showcase your products and services and to introduce your organization, its philosophy, people and processes to potential customers.
    Companies today are now using these videos as a cost effective way to attract a larger target audience
    Millions of business videos have also been uploaded on websites are a testimony to this fact.

4. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Corporate films, what is this? I havent yet come across this term in my life. Corporate presentation is done for impressing clients or peers. However, can anyone give me more insight on where these corporate films are used? I know mediadesign gave an idea, but I wanted to know it better and their difference (looking at mediadesigns definition, there seems a difference in both the terms).

5. Redyfox

Redyfox
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google knows everything. Why wasting your time if you can find everything in Internet.