Content Marketing Strategy for SEO

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by kiwistech, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO doenst mean spreading crap information on internet and getting good quality backlinks in exchange, i believe if you are spreading just scrap on internet to get backlinks you are wasting your time and making internet more messy.

Proper content writing (That can actually help people or is of interest) and content marketing is very important. Now the question arise here is how your content can help people?

Simple!

Step: 1
    Many people are facing many problems in their working life and it is in every industry, all you need to do is to find out these people sharing their problems on internet.

Step:2
    You are supposed to answer their problem with your suggestions, if you don't know the answer to the problem, go on and research about problem' find an answer, come back and reply to that person.

Step:3

You have to trust yourself and you have to give yourself a boost everyday that yes it is easy and only little bit tricky and you can get very strong backlinks in return.

Hope my suggestion was of some help.

Thank you,
    Regards

2. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is indeed useful, but I have one question that how to promote that content so that many people can get the advantage of it. We will get customers when we promote our content.

3. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Hiren patel, write about something that people would love to read. For example i shared this post' it was of your interest so you came and left your comment here, similarly if you are writing something for another person's interest and its not boring then definitly you will get engagement. The best thing is to write your own blog or website and share it on social media channels.

4. brainmoore

brainmoore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content marketing involves studying our business, its core values and try to find what interest our industry users. Then we need to develop posts, content and other things which serve such users, hoping that it attracts users to the business.

5. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yep, when your content is really interesting and catchy for your readers, they will surely read it and when you share it through social media, there are high chances for it to get lots of visits.

6. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content Marketing means creating and sharing valuable free content to attract and convert prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers. If you’re interested in marketing your business online, you can’t escape hearing about content marketing.

7. fleagle

fleagle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

a good quality content marketing strategy starts by getting quality content that relates to your niche. Then you need to reinforce the content with social marketing. I personally use long tail keyword pages concentrated on geo targeting. I have these pages created for me. I personally do my content marketing via my blog using articles written about my my niche. I is important that you keep your content tight and close to your niche market. Then work on getting respect and trust by contributing to forums and social groups. this no short term gig it takes time and dedication. Stay the course with a consistent daily activity track your progress and work with short term goals.

8. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content marketing strategy is very important for SEO. now a days everything is based on your content, your content should not be over promote about your brand or your products. you have to think as per as user what he want, what he is searching all these kind of things you have to mention in your content, then sure it will work and you will start to get good back link to your site.

#8 Patson, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  9. MeenaBhattachary

MeenaBhattachary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much for such a nice and valuable information. I am completely agreed with you. Because, in term of SEO and digital marketing, the content marketing is one of the most important parts. If you think, that your sites get a huge number of traffic and want so many visitors visit your website, then you should definitely proceed for good and quality contents and also need to provide a number of quality backlinks.

10. Sameer shokat

Sameer shokat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,
    Actually Content is very value able thing for promote your site and also SEO is very important for any type of sites so if you have value able and knowledge able content with reasonable SEO than that is phenomenal sign for your site .
    Regards:
    Sameer shokat.

11. colnettella

colnettella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content is king. The very useful and important strategy is content for seo. Now a days everything is based on your content, the content which you are going to publish must be unique and user friendly. content plays a very important role in seo. Content helps you to rank your keywords on a good position and will help you to increase the traffic for your website.

12. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed, SEO and content marketing should not be made to be opponents. A collaboration can even be fit because for sure they can bring more effective results together.

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. if you have anything new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.