Content is King

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by joy.linford, Jul 6, 2015.

1. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As we all know "Content is King" in today's SEO and Google also loves to crawl every single content. I have seen many SEO Guru doing Content marketing to boost keyword ranking and drive huge traffic. Nowadays, Content marketing is the best SEO strategy to create quality back link.

2. lptrendin

lptrendin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One thing to remember is old link building techniques still exist. In fact they are even every effective.

3. nldisplays

nldisplays
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today, effective marketing is all about creating high quality content and sharing this across the web. By quality content we don’t just mean information that is well-written or artfully produced.

4. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Hi,

Content related to your website services and niche would work splendid to gather targeted traffic.

5. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you are right with good content, best content marketing strategies will be the icing on the cake.
    So, now a days we have to take care on content marketing and social media platforms.

6. P.Skinner

P.Skinner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Knowing SEO tricks is fine for the short term but what works well now may be penalized next month and you have thousands of pages to change. I had a spammer drop backlinks on my blog and then beg me to delete them because artificial backlinking was getting dinged by Google. I didn't. Hoist by their own spam.

On the other hand genuinely useful content may not be a short term bonanza but it does okay today, it will od okay next month, it will do okay next year. Material real people really want to look at is a sustainable approach for the long term.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I was going to answer lptrendin's post But P.Skinner has done it for me. Many of the old link building techniques were specifically used to manipulate the search rankings as their primary purpose. The techniques used today, such as blogs and articles, are designed to inform and educate the potential client, with links as a "bonus".
    There is one thing I would like to mention, though. If someone is spamming your blog to get links, it can affect the quality of your blog, which would affect your own links received from that blog. Is it worth the possible detrimental effect on your own rankings to prove a point?

8. P.Skinner

P.Skinner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

LOL. Fair point. But it is a niche blog that is used mainly by industry regulars, so the decent rank it has is largely incidental and very solid. I already have huge numbers of outgoing links which bleed rank and I decided not to worry about it too much. Of course I should probably take the moral high road but we all have our moments of schadenfreude....

9. firsttender

firsttender
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the seo every techniques is playing important role and content marketing is one of them so try to do spam free work for better ranking.

10. Khalid

Khalid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content creation means nothing without a solid content distribution plan, otherwise you can end up writing for yourself.

11. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Content is good but without SEO strategies, I don't think it reach that large of an audience. You must balance SEO and content in order to bring home the turkey, so to speak.

12. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its too easy to say that Content is King but creating this kind of quality story requires analysis, knowledge, and experience concerning the subject to create a unique, trendy, interesting, and most importantly beneficial content for the targeted audience.

13. Rajeev Sharma

Rajeev Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content is king but with out link building for a website, it's too difficult to generate the rankings,Even content also if we write the content in our own way it will not effective to the rankings, content should be seo friendly...