Consistency is the Key

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by introspectiv, Aug 16, 2015.

1. introspectiv

introspectiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One thing that I have learned is that you have to be consistent in whatever you do. This means that it is very important to take this same way of thinking to internet marketing. If you are going to do 10 videos a week do 10 a week. If you want to leave 10 forum comments then do that, but whatever you do, be consistent. You will thank yourself later. Take it from someone who has wasted years stopping and starting over again.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed. A lot of the time people will start something and then not finish it or go off on a tangent instead of sticking to it. While there's no harm in experimenting and trying different things, just as long as you also keep doing what your doing aswell.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very well said. If you want to be successful in this field, then you have got to put all your time and effort in it. Everything that's worth having/keeping requires a lot of patience and hard work. I really believe consistency is the key for success so you should never give up and don't procrastinate. If you can do it, don't put it off anymore.

4. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am in complete agreement with what the opening poster wrote. I can definitely relate to this. Closely linked to being consistent, is proper time management and commitment. I feel like I have started so many things in the past that I never finished. Years later I'm trying to do 'catch up' and it's overwhelming at times. Great advice Introspectiv.

5. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What you get out of it is what you put into it. I've noticed that if you don't constantly put effort into internet marketing it won't work. Even when I tried to make money on line, it only happened when I stuck to looking for ways to do it. Without consistency you can't have success with making money online. Because of my own experience I have to say I agree with this.