Completely updaded site

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by fletcher6490, Nov 3, 2012.

1. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys, I think my site has come a long way as far as it's appeal and usefulness and I would love your opinion on things now. The site is http://bestcellcompany.com and it's ultimately finished. I do minor updates now and again but I think I like this final product. I would love some feedback as it has helped tons on other sites I've done.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The site looks great fletcher6490, it is very professional in appearance. The first question that comes to mind is why is the site name so different to the domain name, your site is branded everywhere as Solavei, yet the domain name is bestcellcompany.com?

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

your site is great enough but it will be better if you can add your company name and address to give confident to your member rather then only phone number and email

4. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, that is because I am just an affiliate for the company and their TOS states that no one can have Solavei in the domain name. Unfortunately I do not own the company. I wish I did though!

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

fletcher6490 the difference between your domain name and your site branding still causes a little confusion. Perhaps branding your site as Best Cell Company and promoting Solavei as the service you sell, could work for you. Similar to how Microsoft sells Windows, etc.

On a related note, bestcellcompany.com is a great domain name, well done on securing that.

6. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal, take a look at the site now. I changed my logo and I'd like your opinion. Thanks buddy.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It looks great fletcher6490, well done it is very professional and appealing. The branding of your site is much more congruent now and I believe it will cause much less confusion amongst your visitors. I hope it goes very well for you.

8. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks a lot Fergal. I appreciate your kind words.

9. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello fletch, your website look professional and I was thinking if it was one pager template or you custom design the whole website? Nice website mate.
    And why did you choose to affiliate with solavei and start a website with it? If any new member reads the information about freebies and offers by solavei then he will google the sim name na? You would do better with other affiliate websites and sales.
    Anyways, best of luck with the site.

10. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The theme is actually called Avada. My goal is for people looking to sign up with Solavei go to my site and get the information they are looking for and join with me. It is working slowly but surely as my keyword rankings are starting to climb.

11. Mustang Ride

Mustang Ride
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like the clean uncluttered look you have with it.

12. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just updated the site again and would love some feedback from you guys! Does my site look professional and if you were looking to sign up for a new cell phone service would my site possibly be enough for you to join? Thanks guys!!!

13. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fletcher,

I think the site looks exceptionally professional. I personally would not sign up with that service because I have never heard of it. For something as important to me as my cell phone, I would only go with a major national carrier like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.

I just wouldn't trust an off brand for something like that.

I would think that the main reason people are going to choose to go with something like Solavei is because of the earning potential, but I could be wrong. What is the real reason that people sign up with a company like that instead of one of the major trusted brands? I would figure that part out first. Then focus on getting traffic from people who want that benefit the most.

Because it looks so professional, I think your site will probably convert very well if you get traffic from the right kind of people.

Good luck to you. I have never built an affiliate site that looks as good as yours..........I'm jealous.....

• Like Like x 1
  14. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for the kind words, Ted! The company, Solavei, is actually an MVNO of T-Mobile. So basically what that means is they lease T-Mobile's towers and Solavei runs off of their network so having the service would be identical to having T-Mobile's service. The main differences are Solavei's price is cheaper and there is also that possibility for earning extra money if you want to take advantage of the comp plan.

As far as the people that have been signing up from my site, it has been a pretty good mix of people that just want a cheap unlimited everything plan and people that want to take advantage of the earning potential.

I do appreciate the nice things you said about my site. I put a lot of time and energy into making it look as professional as I could with a lot of good info as well.