Competitors Adword Campaign?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Lbvcjhks, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Lbvcjhks

Lbvcjhks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is there away to see which words a competitor is using in their adword campaign?

I have a feeling a saw a website that did this couple years ago, but may be mistaken

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I don't know of any technical way of doing this, hopefully another member can help you with that. One thing you could do is look at what keywords they are using on their site. Try searching for those keywords, plus related keywords on Google and see if their ad comes up in the sponsored listings. If you see their ads coming up for a particular search term you will know that they are using that keyword.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is a site called Semrush that our home-based sales reps (including me) use. It gives both their organic and adwords keywords. Free users get a partial list, but you can upgrade to get the full list if you like. Simply go to their site (their name is their URL) and put in the URL of the site you are researching, and hit the "Search "button.

• Like Like x 1