COMPARISON, please help me to choose host for wordpress

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by IOLES, Nov 14, 2014.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order hosting for wordpress site?
    The host should be reliable and has good reputation. While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such, I found Hosting022.com and Aspnix.com - seem to be good hosts.
    Any experience with these hosts? So, what can you suggest me to look at?

2. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were you, I'd better choose Aspnix.com hosting service - It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

3. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In general, if you run a business on the web, you will not want to take that kind of risk. Bad support and "down" times have a habit of occurring at the worse possible moments (such as during your peak ordering seasons).

4. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have come across some of the most reputed wordpress websites and most of them are on dreamhost.com what I concluded from the overall statistics. The high uptime makes it quite compatible to move ahead with the smooth operation of the website.

5. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, OP, what specs do you need?

6. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aspnix.com did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased. Just contact them and get all the things cleared.

7. fleagle

fleagle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the best hosting i have fond for my wordpress blogs in the past have been hostgator.com they offer good support for wordpress they have a automatic upload for wordpress platforms.

8. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I usually use GoDaddy. They have 24 hour support and the hosting is really cheap. They also have an automatic installer to install WordPress so you don't have to fiddle to much with uploading to different directories.

9. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

10. rourkem

rourkem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One thing that you need to consider on choosing provider, make sure that tech support will have a lot of positive feedback. You can't imagine how difficult it is to be stuck at one point and no support to lean on. [​IMG]

11. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is the potential host flexible? In the future, your needs may change. Can you upgrade services should the need arise?

12. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm 100% sure that aspnix.com will be the best choice of reliable host. Their customer support is well-known for its politeness and is very helpful.
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards. Don't waste your time to contact them and see what they can offer to you.

13. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for recommending us. I'm always here available to reply to your questions, guys. Feel free to contact me ;)

14. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays any host can manage wordpress hosting if plugins are not to heavy

15. Janet

Janet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try Hostgator or godaddy economy plan.

16. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

17. hudafaeq

hudafaeq
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe adwebstudio hosting or godaddy hosting a good option also adwebstudio offers web design combine package

18. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would stay away from unlimited webhosting plans. But if you are okay with it, no one has the right to stop you :).

Look for good backups. It's the most frustrating and helpless situation when your site crashes and you don't have a back up. One of my websites crashed and the backup was already overwritten when I realised. Still working on repairing the website :(. Even if the web host has a good back up plan, it's a good practice to have your own back ups too.

19. WilliamChen

WilliamChen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's quite obvious to choose the best one when we have plenty of options especially while we are choosing for our own use. Simply doing comparison with each other that gives us an appropriate result also helps for the best one.

20. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should choose a host that atleast offer softaculous if you are not experienced with installing wordpress manually. Softaculous allows you to install wordpress very easily with just one click.

Or if you have the money, you can go for managed wordpress hosting. They are pricey though.