company startup information

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Lbvcjhks, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Lbvcjhks

Lbvcjhks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

i would like to know abit about the startup of a company and the kind of procedures that have to be put in place so first of all..

1. How old do you have to be to start a limited company or register as a sole trader?
    2. Are there any startup fees involved in starting your company, not including the costs to actually run the business or for me to survive on?
    3. Are there any tips or guidance anyone would give me before starting my company?

Thanks guys.

2. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There may be people that are better placed to answer these questions than me, however it would probably be useful if we knew where you resided?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Lbvcjhks what country or state would be setting the company up in?

4. Valentine

Valentine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, i believe age differs depending on the country or state.In the UK for instance i believe the starting age of a director is 16.However, the kind of business you intend to engage yourself in will determine the legal entity that will best suit you. If you do not want something complicated and the business involves you alone,i sugest you go for the sole trader.Of course,there is always the registration fee.I suggest you find out what is generally obtainable in your area. For gen business start up info,you can visit my web site.cheers