companies selling gold

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by zxcvbn, Aug 16, 2014.

1. zxcvbn

zxcvbn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Once we only stick to our comfort zone, we wouldn’t how more capable we are. Most of us are afraid of taking a risk. But my principle in life is different. I’d rather take a risk and fail now than falling to take a risk and regret later. I have been working for almost five years as an ESL instructor. Through the years, I noticed that my salary is not enough for my daily needs. Now I am still single but I realize soon I have to prepare for my future since I am not getting younger anymore. I have been thinking of investing my little savings, however, I have no idea on what kind of business venture I would like to take in. Then I read a news article about gold and silver investment. It’s better than having a restaurant or having bigger business. Big capital is not really necessary. All I have to do is buy gold or silver that is enough to your budget. This kind of product is not dispensable. As time goes by, its value increases. So I believe if I start investing now, I might have a golden life in the future.

#1 zxcvbn, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  2. MikePeterson

MikePeterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In recent days I have seen that in many countries the rate of Gold is increasing day by day. So according to me it is good to invest in Gold and Silver instead of having any restaurant business or in any higher business.

3. LeroySimpson

LeroySimpson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, exactly investing in gold is one of the good platform for money saving. Most of the folks prefer to invest in real estate as well as in golds, as many people invest in real estate and flip for their profit similarly, investing in gold can lead you towards profit.