Communicate Best to get the Best Response

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by CommunicateWell, Jan 28, 2010.

1. CommunicateWell

CommunicateWell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you think, one day, that you communicated well with someone but that person didn't understand you or misunderstood what you said? Did you blame others for not listening well to you and misinterpreting your words or did you blame your approach of communication? Then did you decide to change the way you communicated so that you could "communicate best"? If you did and succeeded, you would certainly get the best response.

Develop your Communication Skills:
    Communication is not only saying what's on your mind but it exceeds that to listening, using body language, expressing feelings, processing information, awareness and flexibility. It's said you communicate best when you use all of these skills to reach your receiver's mind and get the best result you wish from that person.

Change your Words:
    It's amazing to realize that using different words or making minor changes in the way you communicate can lead to profound changes in the response of people. Take for example how words like "sorry", "thank you" or "please" can change the receiver's response. Not only that but also adjusting our tone, intonation and volume can guarantee best response.

Use Body Language Best:
    In fact most of our communication is nonverbal including body language. When we use this language best to support what we wish to express, the response will be as we desire. If our body language, tone or volume isn't used well with words, then we are less likely to get the results we wish.

Investigate the Reasons:
    If you have difficulty in communicating with others or dissatisfied with responses you get from your relationships, then investigate the reasons and remember: If you communicate best you will certainly get the best response.

It's never too late. Subscribe to my blog. I'll be always here to help you communicate best and create the change you wish to see in your social life.

2. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, only communication won't work sometimes. You need to use the way of speaking the words and often your body language on presence.

Actually it depends upon how clearly you're speaking. When you're speaking fastly then it may create problem in understanding generally to long sentences.

Therefore, you've to be speaking in normal ways making your words in clearway.

3. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. Some words could never express especially when our body language speaks. What we say is sometimes the opposite of what we really want to express.

4. cadehugue

cadehugue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i totally agree that in todays world communication plays a very vital role and its a very important part of whatever you do. therefore i try to improve my communication as much as posisble by uisng different techniques to improve them.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum cadehugue. What techniques do you use?

6. schrewkathy

schrewkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well there are a lot of techniques that one can use to imporve his/her communication skills like reading books, reading dictonary to find new words, and play word gmes etc. it will help you alot.