Color Combos?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by LordRoco, Apr 21, 2013.

1. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the best color combinations that you have ever seen? Everytime I make a website design, I try to avoid too much of yellow and pink. yellow simply donot project out well in computer screens and pink gives the male users a feeling that the so said site is not for them, but for ladies. It has evolved into a sex specific color to say.

I usually go with blue and white or ochre and white as both colors are quite soothing to eyes and donot tax your eyeballs even after staring at them for too long!

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website colors must be soothing and not very bright. More of white and blue is good. But you cannot always use the same colors and need to have something different and at times it should also be consistent with your brand or logo as well.

3. Interactiveonlin

Interactiveonlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is no matter which colors you are choosing. The main importance is their combination won't make you unsee your website :)

4. Jack-AH

Jack-AH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its important what kind of website you are making and Its suting the combination or not If we did that perfectly so It will be great

5. CodyDeegan

CodyDeegan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I go for brown and orange for old authenticity, green and dirty white for the earthly theme, sky blue and white for clean and minimalist look, black, white and red for a dark and complex look.