College Courses

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by shailagomez, Aug 29, 2010.

1. shailagomez

shailagomez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What college courses have a great job opportunities?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

shailagomez almost all college courses can lead to good opportunities. The important thing is to find the college course that is best for you - one that is a good match with your interests and natural abilities. As an extreme example, there are lots of job opportunities for doctors in Ireland, but I'm scared of needles, so a medical degree would probably not be the best option for me.

Are you considering going to college? are there any areas or subjects that interest you most and that you are passionate about?

3. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

On my opinion you have to ask your self. First "are you the one who will going to sholder the expenses on your study or your parents? 2nd what course really fits your ability that can give your best from it and most especially a course that you will enjoy." The reason why i said these stuff because, if your parents will going to sholder the expenses of course you have to think for them, you have to consider if they can afford the course that you wanted to take up, 2nd with regards to the course you have to think if you really can do it or your ability can take it seriously, because i have a lot of friends whos taking up different courses but in the end they cannot continue the course because accoding to them it is very hard and their ability cannot pursue it. So you have to think for yourself if you can do it so that no money and no time will be lost. and lastly the course that you can enjoy. Having a college course is very hard but enjoyable if you yourself enjoying it. so pick the exact course the really suits your budget, your ability and your enjoyment. Good luck :D

4. timmy001

timmy001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choosing college classes can be overwhelming. After you take the courses your school requires and the classes that are required for your major, what should you take? Below is a list of classes that all college students should consider. Some of these classes will be useful in your career, while others are valuable because they offer useful knowledge. And some might just be fun.

5. mackey

mackey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not dwell on the courses that will give you great opportunities instead choose the course that you want. :) You will not grow or happy on a job that you really don't like.

6. shailagomez

shailagomez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you guys for your ideas. I'm planning to take another course or to have my MA degree.

7. Jahan Choudhry

Jahan Choudhry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends what you wish to do in the future.

However since this is a business forum I will mention the business-related ones.

Courses in Business and IT, or even non-university courses in personal and corporate coaching can be very good. I know one coach/mentor who charges £500 for an hour of mentoring to corporate clients. I know another who charges around a £100 to normal clients. However they are both good, both very patient and good listeners and genuinely care about people they work with. It is not a field for those who lack patience, empathy and don't passionately want to see their clients succeed.

It is a market with a big shortage.

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What course are you planning to take up?

9. bottomcarline

bottomcarline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

master of business administration.
    master of computer application.
    bachelor of engineering.
    these all professional course good for job point of view.

10. sneha123

sneha123
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hello..........Thank you guys for your ideas. I'm planning to take another course or to have my MA degree.........so I use it............

11. navast2010

navast2010
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinoin, the quenstion is a little fool, in fact any course is useful just you master it, and you can find a good job.

12. bottomcarline

bottomcarline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is lots of courses available to getting good job in present era .
    PHD.
    BE.
    BETECH.
    MTECH.
    ME.
    MCA.