Cold Calling works!!!

Discussion in 'Traditional Offline Marketing' started by MWATTS, Nov 2, 2011.

1. MWATTS

MWATTS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of the people says; cold calling is dead now. But I believe Cold calling works! I was searching predictive dialer for my firm to say thank you to each customer. Long story short: the costs were not affordable so I rejected the Idea. after some days I received a cold call from a company they were offering a predictive dialer on mobile known as "my mobile campaigner", for price affordable to me! It was totally unexpected because the concept was totally new and cheap. I bought for my staff and from that day I believe that cold calling works.

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I'm not really familiar with Cold calling. I did a quick search and here is what I find:

Well as long as you know how to execute this, maybe it's ok.

3. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well according to UK laws as posted above it is not only unlawful but also bad for business. However I think many are not familiar with law and cold calling continues to grow.

4. nataliya

nataliya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cold calling can be fantastic if you target your calls carefully. With a bigger company, you can afford to throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks...but as a freelancer, I used to have excellent luck finding the types of businesses that would most want my services and calling them up out of the blue.

5. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cold calling still work, especially those service relevant to the user. It is a number game, from the large amount of call list, minority of the user will give positive response. out of 100, 5 will interested to the services, and 1 will convert to sales.

From my experience, certain caller few strange with first approach, couple of month later I make second approach, my voice no longer strange to them.