Cloud Web Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MBA Trainer, Feb 1, 2015.

1. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the advantages of cloud web hosting and which one is the best company on the planet that is providing cloud web hosting service ?

2. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

3. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

cloud web hosting will bring you highest stability and protection from hardware and network failure

4. Zvezda

Zvezda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why do you need cloud hosting service?

5. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

agreed here

6. pitter

pitter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cloud hosting services are the hottest trend in the hosting market. Cloud hosting has many advantages over the shared hosting services and sometimes performs better than dedicated hosting solutions. There are different cloud computing technologies and cloud hosting providers offer different cloud service platforms.

7. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know GlowHost.com is great! I submitted all of my information and then received an email that I would hear from a tech shortly to "activate" my account.
    What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.

8. Molen

Molen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With REAL cloud hosting you will receive full scalability of plan and highest uptime provided due to hardware redundancy

9. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The question is really not on "where to find affordable web site hosting plan?" but "how to find an affordable web site hosting plan?"

10. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is basically for having the web site much more secured and stable most people prefer it due to the risk they feel that comes with other types and to be honest the price are not that high too so it’s not bad to go with cloud web hosting but only with a reputed hosting company and I feel Hostgator or BlueHost will be really good for this.

11. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

12. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can express the point that viux.com follow ONE simple rule: You get what you pay for. No excuses, no gimmicks, no lies.
    They have instant activation time guarantee - I like this. The support ticket system has been excellent with outstanding response times with clear intelligent answers.

13. Mbright

Mbright
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Sorry ! boss I am not understanding

14. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best part of cloud based web hosting is what I believe that it carries the security to data loss. 3-4 database backups. There is no chances of data loss at any cost. Second thing is one can have the access of the service at any place he/she wants. Whether it is in remote area or at any posh area, the only requirement is an internet connection.

15. golivia

golivia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

Cloud hosting services provide hosting for websites on virtual servers which pull their computing resource from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers.

16. UCkeith

UCkeith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The advantages of "cloud" web hosting is a broad question. In general, cloud hosting is all about the infrastructure originally called clustering. In the cloud (cluster) environment; we are putting multiple servers with visualization application so we can group or cluster the cpu, memory and other sharable resources at the server level, along with the storage and network clustering. I am only able to talk about VMware; where you can cluster (group) storage arrays and even networking can be grouped.

By clustering everything, it reduces that single point of failure. But beyond the clustering of the resources; In my opinion without redundant security appliances and routers, there is still a risk of single points of failure.

I said that to say this - a Cloud Provider is very generalized; so I would ask you what kind of applications are you wanting to run? Is it just a web application and a database or with additional applications that require isolation and redundancy? Do you need or want to load balance traffic? By understanding your needs would help any reliable Cloud Service Provider to present a solution that meets your need.

Good luck on hunting for that perfect cloud provider.

Cheers
    Keith

17. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Advantages of clouding hosting

Cloud hosting provides website with 100 guaranteed uptime.
    Cloud hosting will streamline process, more work with minimum resources.
    Very economical for storing data using cloud hosting.
    Quick disaster recovery is provided in cloud hosting.
    Cloud hosting is more economical in comparison to traditional hosting.
    Cloud hosting provides great flexibility and scalability.

Remember there may be many hosting service providers that provide cloud hosting, but you may select a hosting provider that provides 24 X 7 Exuberant support. You have to decide as you know what is best for you. :cool:

18. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

19. golivia

golivia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

Cloud web hosting is hosting that uses the resources of several clustered servers. Basically, this means that your website uses the virtual resources of several servers to accommodate all the aspects of hosting your site.

20. lifsizedolls

lifsizedolls
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cloud hosting services provide hosting for websites on virtual servers which pull their computing resource from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers. It follows the utility model of computing in that it is available as a service rather than a product and is therefore comparable with traditional utilities such as electricity and gas. Broadly speaking the client can tap into their service as much as they need, depending on the demands of their website, and they will only pay for what they use.