Cloud Web hosting. What are the benefits?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Nov 14, 2014.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to find the most reliable place for cloud web hosting service.
    Have seen that viux.com supports nice features and offers cloud hosting deals..
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

• Like Like x 1
  2. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

cloud hosting delivers redundancy which means good uptime and protection against failovers

3. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a good alternative you can check glowhost.com cloud web hosting solutions. You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business. They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
    I highly recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.

5. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays some hosts are offering cloud hosting as just a marketing term, you should first of all ask host if they are providing real cloud with scalability and redundancy

6. websurf

websurf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes now a day cloud hosting is just used as a marketing term, you just need to cross verify before signing up with them.

7. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

8. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

9. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
    Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
    Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
    Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
    Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
    Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
    Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
    Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
    Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
    Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.

10. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

11. hudafaeq

hudafaeq
    uix_expand uix_collapse

cloud hosting delivers redundancy which means good uptime and protection against failovers

12. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.