Cloud Based Solutions for the Business!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by smurfcho, Nov 21, 2013.

1. smurfcho

smurfcho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am becoming bigger and bigger fan of cloud based solutions. I now use Cloud BAsed Surveillance for my Cafe from fennocloudcam(dot)com . There are also other Cloud based surveillance providers - ivideon, sensr.. I am very satisfied with their services.I just plugged the IP cameras and chose a plan from them.
    Also I use Cloud based telecommunications from chainsolutions(dot)net . I used BT before and Vivacom, but They were quite expensive. Traditional Telecoms rip off your skin with contracts and plans. The guys from Chainsolutions are great and provide high quality business telecommunications with all the features, like voicemail, voicemail to email, recordings, call transfer and etc. I like their admin panel..All I needed is an IP phone. I recommend Yeahlink. I just pay for the minutes I use, which is $0,014/ minute to USA ...I used BT before and was not very satisfied with the business plan, all the cabling and the contracts. I do not have any contract now, just pay for the minutes I use..
    What other solutions do you think are out there - cloud based...
    I have CRM system and I integrated it with Chainsolutions API and now I can manegge easily all my contacts and see statistiscs for my business calls...
    I believe in Cloud based solutions. I also use and recommend Vinterface, Google calendar and Google drive. They are great for Startups and Small and medium sized businesses.What else is out there as Cloud based solutions for businesses!

2. heathw12

heathw12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

BookMyCity is cloud-based booking and scheduling software for service businesses! It gives business owners features like online booking, online payment processing, CRM, email campaigns, analytics, and more.

3. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Because of the great flexibility of cloud-based computing, several companies are making the shift over to the cloud. There are actual pure benefits of being able to reach central database information remotely, from any place, and by any official personnel. Business efficiency can grow, along with the volume of remote employment and easier data access even though traveling. Therefore, when asking the question, “What is cloud computing?” the response is simple: Cloud computing is the future of business.