Clickbank

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by banie, Mar 1, 2009.

1. banie

banie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like to know how the best way to promote clickbank affliate.whether the paid campaign(ppc) or free campaign to get traffic?Somebody can help me in this?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Banie, have a look at some of the links in our Online Business Resources, some of the links regarding blogging have useful info on how to promote a blog, which can also be applied to promoting a website.

What niche is the site in that you want to promote?

3. Swastik

Swastik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Banie,

Clickbank products, you can promote them by variety of methods.

If you're promoting a specific product, you may want to setup a particular website for it to promote and make a killing. Keyword research becomes extremely important in this case. You need to find keywords that have a high volume of searches and less competition. Just for an example, I picked up a Yeast Infection Product on Clickbank (health niche is damn profitable) day before yesterday, and while conducting my research, I found out these keywords had competition under a million and searches 5,000+ a month.
    If you target those keywords, you'll have better chances of ranking good at Search engines and thus more traffic, more hops and more sales, ultimately more money.

That was about SE traffic. Now with those keywords, you got another use. Outsource, or write yourself, 2-3 articles a day (won't take more than half an hour) and submit it to ezinearticles (and few other article directories). Make sure you have a resource box with a powerful call-to-action otherwise you may drop out on clickthrough rates. Even if you get just 50 views an article (which is very less considering the number of searches those keywords we found got), you'll get around 150 views a day and you build up on that. You won't lose your article, your traffic will flow continously, you gain a solid backlink. 200 views a day to your website (which you'll gain over time) is good to product 3-4 sales a day, and that means $100+ a day if you picked the right product. Not a bad income. :)

That was just one method out of the tens you can try. But getting started with article marketing is probably the least expensive.

4. ShawnLim

ShawnLim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of strategies you can use to promote CB's products.
    What Swastik mentioned above is so right. It may seem difficult if you are new in
    the field, but once you get to it, you will use to it and you will know the rule of
    the game.

Everything needs time and learning is a very important factor that will determine your
    success in internet marketing.

Here's my advice, don't just focus in making money when you just started, instead,
    focus in how you can build a long-term internet business. Set goals, learn and improve
    along the way.

Internet marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme, there is no overnight riches.
    So spend your time wisely to invest in the right resource and take the right action.

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Swastik, you seem to know a lot about Clickbank. I'm impressed. Have you set up a site in the way you describe yourself for a Clickbank product? I'd like to see an example of that in action if possible.

6. ShawnLim

ShawnLim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Kay, you promoting CB products as well?
    What niche are you in? :)

7. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Statistics showed that the best ways to get traffic to your site or link is through article writing , especially if you submit your article to ezinearticles.com, The other way to spread your link through the forums, but you need to post it in forums that are interested with your nich, in that case you will find interested people who will click on your link. There are other ways but those seem to be mostly working because you put your link and it stays.

8. hetalhet

hetalhet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Having a doubt here..
    1) including affiliate link is allowed in ezine and other directories...
    2) also, if I write an article for my niche and submitted to ezine then the link in Author bio will point to affiliate product page directly?

I am asking this because I don't have any site developed for affiliate product yet but already selected my product in CB. So can I start writing article and giving that affiliate product link with proper call to action in my author bio? so that if I get good visits I can expect some sell too??

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

hetalhet I'd recommend setting up your own site for the CB product and promoting it through that. Promoting your own site is beneficial because at a later date you may decide that you want to promote a different product or sell ads on your site, this will be much easier to do, if you already have your site set up and it is receiving some traffic, plus you can use the site to start creating a database / mailing list of people who are interested in your niche.

It's not that difficult to create your site using something like WordPress - this article should help; How To Set Up Your First Website with WordPress.