Claims Management Company

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by PJG, Jun 29, 2011.

1. PJG

PJG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everyone,

I'm knew to this forum and was after some advice. I am thinking of setting up a claims management company. A friend of mine has someone who is currently running a business in this area. I have been informed that he earns a living through providing leads for personal injury ( whiplash ), to solicitors. My question is, is a claims management company expected to do anything else. I.e arrange physio, doctors reports etc, or do the solicitors have people that they would use to gather this evidence.
    I can get in touch with people in this line of work and have the tools to generate leads. My concern is can i earn money out of just generating the leads or do i need to deal with a case from start to finish. ANY advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Paul

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum Paul. What country would the business be based in?

3. PJG

PJG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

The business will be based in England. After some more research i have found out that i would not be posing as a claims management company, but more of a introducer to
    these companies, along with solicitors if possible. Any advice in this area would still be greatly welcomed.