Christmas in your Business

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by RestOwner, Dec 2, 2010.

1. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having a business in the future would be my greatest dream ever. We know that Christmas is near and if by any chance you own a business, what would be the treats you're going to give to your customers for them to feel Christmas at your business?

2. Mountain Man

Mountain Man
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I work in the technical service industry and have struggled with what to give. This year I will be giving a nice bottle of sweet apple cider (non alcoholic) to be shared around the office. I had considered specialty chocolates but was unable to find high quality ones around here. I should mention that I only give this to a select few of my best customers (hand picked) everyone else (over $100) gets a card. At my previous place of employment we gave a bottle of wine or two depending on the size of the account.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if and if i do have probably like a restaurant, then i'd offer fortune cookie for every one that goes out my restaurant and in it is something i have to think of.. probably a really good words of wisdom. :D

4. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always give great deals on my services around this time :)

5. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats right christmas is the right ocassion to up the ante and to go ballistic, offering great deals and discounts.

6. brownnataly21

brownnataly21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am just going to congratulate my customers on the coming holidays. Some times we organize the discounts on everything.

7. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes this is the least a business you should do. touch base with your customers on the pretext of greeting them.

8. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yearly my co-workers waiting for my Christmas present to them because i always do cook for them.Last year I made a home made cakes, this time i was thinking of a sweets such as tarts or any delicacies. One of my co-workers already ask for it. So that is what i will do but this year i will going to make more to give it away from my clients and customers as well. :)

9. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

that's a really nice gesture from you to your coworkers. nothing better than cooking for your coworkers and then celebrating and have a nice time with them. It further strengthen your bond and reflects at your work place in the form better team coordination.

10. cute

cute
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes this is the least a business you should do......