Now one of my choices in a community college is based on my area the college is the most used (most popular, most students, for community college). And one of the off-stie campuses is only 10min's away! So, saving me a lot of time, energy, and money for going to this college. I did also research via wikipedia on the college and their own website, most students get financial aid. Community College isn’t my problem, but picking the right school afterwards for a 4 year University College. I did eliminate a large number of universities from my list that’s in my local area (30-40min traveling time). I eliminated the ones that had any religious affiliations. I came out having 2 schools left. One is expensive private, and the other is public I think seems to have a better cheaper tuition. I want to go to the private expensive one since it's rated the best in the area, has a lot of diversity, large student body, a lot of clubs (even though I doubt I'd have time to go to them), and I think has a higher quality of education. The cost was crazy when I saw it, over $26,000 (not sure if its per year or semester based on what they've mentioned on their site). My plan is to go for the expensive one if I could get at least 80% of the total costs paid by grants and scholarships, I'll use loans to pay the rest 20% if necessary. I never knew anything but Law/Med school-education would cost nearly $100,000 for a quality education. Is this the right game plan?