Check Out Some Important Thing Before Creating Link From a Site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by joy.linford, Jul 7, 2015.

1. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building techniques are same for all website. Check out some important thing before creating link from a site.

1. Site should have minimum 50 Domain Authority (D.A)
    2. Site should have more than 5 Page Rank (PR)
    3. Site should have content on their all pages.
    4. Site should be relevant.
    5. Preferable do follow link

joy.linford
    This message by joy.linford has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for suggestion. Even I have doubt about where to create link. It would hopely be helpful for me.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Your post brings up an important question, especially when you say techniques are (the) same "for all websites" - What kind of sites are you creating links from? Because many of the old techniques are not longer acceptable, that would also eliminate a lot of the sites links used to come from. So, on what type of sites are these links being created?

4. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It can be any site. e.g. Forum, blogs, article etc. I always recommend people to find relevant website to create back link.

5. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, can you please state "why" to each of those points? If you could also tell us where you can check a fresh PageRank value, I would be glad to read that.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Rather than looking for a site to create a backlink, it is more effective to write an article yourself for networking sites like LinkedIn or MosaicHub. As far as blogs, it would be better to write your own blog, and then share articles from the blog on the sites mentioned above, and share a link to it on Facebook and Twitter, or other social network. Your first two techniques would apply in searching for places to share your article. I also would not recommend forums, as a high-quality forum would not allow promotional links in normal forum posts. They are probably going to be considered low quality anyway. You can try using signature links to increase traffic, and there should be a way to remove your signature from posts not related to your business type.

This is why I hate lists, because they give no explanation of each item on the list. I would be interested to know where the numbers on the first two techniques came from. The third technique, as written, makes no sense, because there is no reason to create a blank page - of course a new web page will have content. On the fourth and fifth technique, as Tedel mentioned, stating the reason why each of these techniques should be used would be helpful.