Check out my new website

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by George Cee, Apr 3, 2013.

1. George Cee

George Cee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. taibu

taibu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice Blue and Red :)
    But finding some readability issues in some paragraphs. Seems lots of text there closed packed together which causes some uncomport feeling when reading.
    Light blue color of the font may be replaced with some other but I am not sure about the best replacement.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you are created your website on Amarican flag , red , blue and white ,

1: background could be more improve with good graphics , example : you can use amarican flag's shadows or stars or something like this,
    2: Header section is non-pro , you can also improve your header with graphics too ,

General : overall in 1st look in my opinion its 5.5 out of 10 , Hope you will improve your website more attractive and stylish ,

Regards,

• Like Like x 1
  4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Color wise the site looks nice to me. But the top links could be put into some graphical boxes. Not bad it looks good to me. But I personally think the colors used is little strong.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yapsody

yapsody
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website looks nice.
    but text in header looks "not so professional" and the "blue" background on website is getting more attention than the actual content of the website.

6. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The logo is quite attractive and beautiful but the blue colour at the back ground is very eye sticking and red colour at the header is not suitable for the first look ..Overall its attractive only colours are very bright

7. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the design is simple, vibrant and up-to-date however there's a big problem with the colour and the background. That is not the best background to use in my opinion as it looks like a background of a website that came from the 90s. Do a comparison of today's websites and websites of just 10 years ago. Today the colours are smooth, silky grey or a darker shade of white. Strong dark colours aren't very user friendly. Another problem is you've got dark blue text on medium red background. This is a no-no as the blend can strain peoples eyes and it just looks old imo.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jitenrajput9

jitenrajput9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have much knowledge of websites I can only judge the looks. Nice informative site and also agree with other says the color combination but as sobi123 said it is the theme of American flag then all color combination has to according to theme. If you can do all the colors little soft then it would be nice.

Thank you

9. adammorgany

adammorgany
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its good but not so more. Because the design that you have done is too old. And In today era there is great technology at where you can easily get develop your website. Better to find some good web development company to get develop your website in good design. Any How its excellent for the startup company.

10. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's a lot of information on the home page. Keep in mind that a good design quality is to create a home page where the visitor does not have to scroll down but gets a good idea about what your website is all about.

11. LittleOne

LittleOne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The website content looks good, but I would change the color scheme. I don't know if it was just me but the colors clashed really bad, it was hard for me to focus on your content.

I do like that you have all the social media buttons on the front page, easy to see. The layout is easy to navigate and your website is really well done in my opinion. All i would change is the colors.

12. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your WebSite Is Looking Good But If You Want to Seo For this Site Than You Should take Some Points into Consideration.
    1) Page loading Time 2) Proper Url 3) Check Your Meta title 4) Meta Description 5) Broken links Etc.
    If This is Your 1st Web Site Than i Appreciate It...Nice Job you Had Done

13. HomeBusinessWebs

HomeBusinessWebs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not linking the red and blue gradient colours used in the Heading.
    The red and blue logo work well, just not the gradient coloured text.
    White text on blue background for headings may work better than red on blue (which is a little dark)

14. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every user have is own taste. Someone like dark colour. And someone may be light colour. Website is good as per his choice. Top header font with shadow and outline with emboss effect and font is also big. May be they want to show his logo and company name big. May be overall all website looking good.

15. pry11

pry11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really like color combination , how did you selected this colors ? what was in your mind while selecting colors.
    I need this color combination help for my blog.
    I don't know what kind of colors should be use .