Cheapest iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by Jay., Mar 2, 2013.

1. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, I'm looking for a new iphone 4s at cheapest price possible (but from a reliable source). The best I've found so far is £340 delivered.

If anyone knows of a better deal (not contract though) I'd be very grateful.

Needs to be locked to 3 network or unlocked.

Cheers.

2. Delgado2009

Delgado2009
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Only £340? Where? On amazon.co.uk I saw it for £460...even on ebay.co.uk there is an iPhone 4s for only £400.

3. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try ebay , Alot of Cheapest Mobiles Are there , used with very good condition + New with Box , i brought from ebay 220 pounds unlock with very good condition (used) not yet before 8 months, so i think at the moment you could find from there 170-250 Pounds ,

Thanks,

4. Delgado2009

Delgado2009
    uix_expand uix_collapse

He is looking for a NEW iPhone 4S, not for a USED one. :)

5. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

he can also find the new one aswell , just goto this page and Look >> ebay.co.uk or ebay.com and seach new iphone 4s , in left hand side just check 2 options , New and Buy Now,

Thanks,

6. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it is a good deal to be fair. It's on eBay. I've found that if you buy one locked to a network you can get a considerable discount. Thanks for looking though, looks like £340 is the best I'm going to get.

Hmm, I guess I shouldn't rule out used iPhones, I'd just be worried about them becoming faulty. Thanks for your reply, I will keep looking on eBay and consider some good condition used ones, ideally from reputable sellers.

You're right, although if I could get a good condition used one for under £200 I think that would be a very good deal.

Thanks again for all your replies. Looks like eBay is the route I should go down. If anyone does find any bargains, please let me know. :)

Cheers.

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Jay, I think the price you mentioned is cheapest. $340 is fair enough but be careful with the scams. I saw the price $ 399.00 somewhere. So, I think it's fair to go with that price.

8. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I'm a little concerned about buying from eBay but the seller I'm looking at is rated quite highly. Hopefully no issues.

Thanks all.

9. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hope you get the iPhone in your hands if you are buying it :)

10. rickyfowler

rickyfowler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I would like to suggest you to visit any auction sites. You can get a chance to win smartphones like iPhone -4s by preparing a proper strategy.

Thanks