Cheap Web Hosting Required

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Dec 30, 2015.

1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey dudes,
    I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 10 GB - Disk Space, 150 GB - Traffic
    99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
    Would like to ask you to share your views on Stratus4.com hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
    Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

2. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Services from iFastNet.com and QHoster.com are good for hosting any websites with due to their top-notch services.
    Servers are now overloaded and prices are competitive. Support is helpful around the clock.

3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You an rely on Stratus4.com - these guys have nice reputation in the hosting services market.
    The live chat help system has always been very helpful. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.

4. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To my mind smart-web-host.com web hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

5. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never heard about your host. You must sign up with 4Goodhosting.com. I have a lot of positive experience using them. All of my business sites are running fast without any glitch. Now I am very pleased to deal with them. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Support is 24 hours online and the responses are lightning fast often with full solution. Go ahead and try them!

6. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can rely on Stratus4.com - I like their network uptime, speed connectivity and 24/7 customer support care.
    Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.

7. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stratus4.com is reasonably good hosting service. Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.
    Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

#7 IOLES, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  8. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking out for reliable web hosting solution, then I will suggest you to go for cloud server hosting. As it has the ability of auto scaling with higher security therefore it cloud be the best option for you.

9. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd say aicheapwebhosting.com is perfect option to get affordable hosting. You will get stable fast servers and skilled staff.

10. adroit9568

adroit9568
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm an Adroit SSD Hosting customer for almost a year now.

Adroit SSD Hosting is the best I've came across so far based on my experience so far.

Reasons I liked the services :

• Clear and simple pricing

• Exciting and Irresistible offers

• Ultra SSD Hosting

• Advanced functions

• Billing made easy

• Tons of services and features if you need

• 100% network Uptime

• Instant Activation

The support is rock solid and very available

Definitely a company I recommend

11. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Transferred all my sites to Stratus4.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

12. Ethan

Ethan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest nofrillcms.com is a good option. You will get Affordable services, 24*7 support.