Cheap Hosting for JAVA?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Jun 2, 2015.

1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed of my java apps.
    Do you know anything about JVMHost.com java hosting services? Are they reliable?

2. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

3. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

4. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

5. Sotaru

Sotaru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For some reason my last post was deleted but I'll say it again because this is important for the subject matter.

I recommend hosting with Amazon S3 aka Amazon Simple Storage Service. I found it awhile back when looking at LudumDare games and seeing that a lot of people hosted on that site for java-related things.

Also, a very very important thing for you to know is that Google Chrome has dropped support for Java and other browsers will also drop support in the near-future, so please be aware of that if your target demographic requires browser based access.

6. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry but I never heard about them. I would like to recommend 4Goodhosting because I am hosted with them for over a year without any major problem. The servers are very fast and stable. Pricing is reasonable and there are no hidden fees. When it comes to support, they are very fast and always online 24 hours and ready to assist. Go with them for sure.

7. Molen

Molen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After short research of their reviews they seems reliable and specialized in java apps hosting which is best fit for your demands

8. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..