Cheap Host with Responsive Support?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Sep 24, 2015.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
    What are your views on demontech.net website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
    Is it the company I can rely on?

2. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Normally web hosting companies are reliable and can be trusted but if you have doubt then you may go for bigger brands like godaddy or hostgator. Since this business is very competitive so companies don't want to loose customers due to bad ethics. Also it is true that running hosting business is not such a difficult task these days so it would not be any hurdle for anyone running it to continue it for years.

3. mikewashtm

mikewashtm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed. They always say that the best advertisement or marketing is your support team itself. A satisfied customer is always to free referrals. [​IMG]

4. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you look at downtownhost.com hosting solutions, then I can give a recommendations to contact their support.
    They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

5. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can rely on 4Goodhosting. According to my great experience, they are the most reliable hosting provider I have used. The support they provide is responsive. You don't need a cheap host because cheap means cheap service. These guys offers reasonable pricing without having any hidden fees. The speed and overall performance with their servers are exceptional. Customer service is real 24 hours and I can say that its responsive because the support agent responded to my support tickets in just few minutes and never wait an hour just like other hosts I've used before. I am very happy with this amazing host. Go ahead and try them!

6. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt. The main reason why I stay with DemonTech.net is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful. Use their discounts: demontech.net/hosting-coupons/

7. gradetracy

gradetracy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post has been edited to remove a promotional URL
    I use a pretty cheap hosting from WebStarts for their web builder. The prices there are pretty low, but the quality is very decent, from my point of view. I've never been disappointed with it at all

8. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

9. PrashantBhurke

PrashantBhurke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some website hosting service providers

1. GoDaddy
    2. HostingRaja
    3. ipage

10. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quite sure there are many hosting providers out there that are known for their exuberant support. But, you are better off contacting their support and how they tackle your questions.

11. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cheap hosting is available from zotohost.com and ifastnet.com.
    They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

12. thedocoffice

thedocoffice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use buyvm.net by Frantech. Very reliable and responsive support. You can also use lowendbox.com to find others.

13. lifsizedolls

lifsizedolls
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

I have no idea about it please suggest me i am facing big problem.

14. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think that it will be a good idea to contact them directly and see what you'll get exactly.

15. Ramiro

Ramiro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you tried them, the OP? They look nice.

16. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight). Very happy with Demontech.net, and would not hesitate to recommend them.

17. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am very satisfied with Demontech.net. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
    They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable. Up-time and reliability has been outstanding.

18. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cheap hosting and responsive support are the two different things you can't correlate these, if you want responsive support then you will have to search fora reliable web host.

19. Onasas

Onasas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! I usually host my web projects with webstarts.com. Frankly speaking, I never had any problems in cooperation with it, I am satisfied with the price and quality of the services they provide.

#19 Onasas, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  20. value

value
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd highly suggest limeisp.com They have the cheapest offers on the market and management is included in the price. For 10$, you get 4GB of ram and 45GB of SSD space. The prices are unbelievable.