Cheap Facebook Likes Strategy

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by BA, Sep 22, 2015.

1. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Does anybody have any recent strategies for getting cheap Facebook Likes? Not purchasing bulk Likes or spam account Likes. There were some methods a few years ago to get Likes for around a penny per Like but I don't think they work anymore.

#1 BA, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It doesn't matter if you buy them in bulk or purchase them from someone who tells you they have a "secret" method to get likes, or any other, well, let's be polite and say scam(the impolite way to put it begins with "b" and has eight letters). The only way to get likes that are worth anything is to get them the old-fashioned way - by setting up an actual Facebook account that really belongs to your business, and sharing information pertinent to the services or products you sell. You should also share links to your blog posts and articles you have written on legitimate industry-related sites and networking sites. You might also want to find people with the same interests, and follow them, and participate in discussions related to their posts. Yes, it takes a lot of work, but that's the point. If you want to run a business, you have to be willing to do the work to make it a success, without taking shortcuts or playing games. There are only two other ways to get the job done, if your business is big enough. Hire someone who knows what they are doing, and is willing to do the job the way it is supposed to be done, or hire an outside firm under the same conditions.

3. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Yes I agree! :) Maybe I should have been a little clearer in my question. I am talking about getting Likes by setting up paid Facebook ads.

There was a strategy to get really cheap Likes when Facebook first changed it's advertising platform a couple years ago. You would create your Facebook ad and target people who for example like guitars. So you would include in the Facebook audience interest like Gibson, Fender, Ibenez, etc. Then set your ad up to say something like. Do You Love Playing the Guitar? "Like" this page if you do. The CTR was so high that it dropped the price of a Like down to less the 10 cents in most cases and in some cases down to 1 cent. I know that Facebook wised up to this tactic and changed their algorithm so I am not sure how effective this is anymore.

I was just wondering if anybody has had any luck trying other strategies?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I really don't think it's a good idea to run an ad anywhere with your primary purpose being getting Likes, cheap or otherwise. There is nothing wrong with putting a "Like us on Facebook" link in an advertisement, or even a Facebook logo that links to your Facebook page, but your primary purpose should be to advertise your business. to use your example, you could advertise guitars for sale or guitar lessons, depending on what your business is, and can put a link to your Facebook page in your advertisement. But, you shouldn't just set up an advertisement to get Likes from people who have an interest in guitars.

5. RakeshKumar

RakeshKumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use Facebook ad service to get facebook links of your Page. I run an ad compain at USD$ 0.001 per like. For that you have to manage your targeted city, age, sex,time when to display you ad on facebook, manage all these and you get more likes on less amount.

6. bubblefootball0

bubblefootball0
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get lot of Facebook likes easily with the help of Addmefast. This site help you to get likes for every social page. I am also using this medium to get cheap Facebook likes.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The OP has already mentioned that he does not want to buy likes, which is not a recommended method for getting links anyway. Please carefully read the thread before posting, so you can give a helpful answer to the question.

8. Richard Stevens

Richard Stevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to get facebook likes, you need to join community that is related to your market or niche. You need to be active and post something that are really informative.

9. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Setting up paid Facebook ads will have an advantage but it will cost you and need to replenish in order to stay exposed to the members. Its better to establish your site using Facebook and earn trust from the target users.