cheap Asp web hosting for my small business sites

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by helenaphang, Jul 8, 2015.

1. helenaphang

helenaphang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am looking to build a small and simple HTML website for my B&B business. The site will be static and consist of just a few pages (4-5) and will have images. Once I have built the website I won't have to edit it much except for maybe a couple of times a year to change opening hours etc. I don't intend on having any online booking system or anything like that it's just going to be a brochure website so that I can advertise my B&B in local paris magazines and put my web address on there so that people can see my site and find out more information before they call me.

So, I want some simple ASP.NET hosting that doesn't cost too much money. Preferably with europe server. The cheapest I've seen so far is £5 per month but the features far exceed my requirements. I was just wondering if I could save some money and find something that offers a lot less features. I'm looking forward to Hostforlife.eu. Anyone knows about them? Have you ever had any experience with them? Or do you have any other hosting company in your mind?
    Thanks a lot for your help.

2. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mate I will tell you one thing that never consider yourself small or big, if you go with cheap stuff, it will become a habit, so always think big and then it will always happen that way. I will advise you to go with Serveria, it’s one of the most popular hosting providers currently yet you will easily find cheap hosting server, so it’s best for any site big or small!

3. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a professional .net developer I know a lot of other developers and clients, asking about good hosting companies, so QHoster.com will benefit as word spreads for going the extra yard. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers. 5 out of 5 stars.

4. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that serverlogix.com is a good option for getting hosting at cheap rates.
    What I want to add is that network and server uptime is quite good.

I like this web host and highly recommend.