Charlie's Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ssvideos, Nov 21, 2012.

1. ssvideos

ssvideos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys!
    I recently found this forum and I decided to give you everything I can.

My name is Charlie.

When I look around the web, I constantly see horrible bad websites. Some are just down write ugly and out of date but others seem very fancy and cool, but are utterly failures. The makers behind them seem to think they can awe the costumer into buying. This isn’t the fault of the owner, but the designers, who may be decent and have good intentions, but have no idea of converting a window shopper into a loyal costumer. The key to have success online(or in any business for that matter) is to CONNECT with the costumer and fulfill his or her needs. So saddens me to see good businesses spending several thousands dollars on websites that just doesn’t convert, or only reach an inch of their potential.

It isn’t just flashy graphics and longwinded sales text that makes the costumer want to pull out his wallet, it is the COSTUMER TARGETET WAY you present your product or service.

I have been working for a Danish webdesign company for quite some time, but have now broken free to spreading the knowledge and helping other ‘small fishes’ competing with and beating the big guys.

If you have any questions about how you can increase your online sales by changing bits and pieces of your design,
    if you are not completely sure in the design, or you just need an expert opinion – fell free to ask me.

I will make a short analysis of your website and I will show you how to design it in such a way that you drive more sales in.
    I don't want any money in return. I'm just doing it because I like it, and it gives me a kick to help the small fish becoming big.

I am totally devoted to help you, write here or contact us at studio@ supremesalesvideos. com.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Charlie, thanks for joining. I hope that business is going well for you.