Charges of Logo Design?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by infinitevizionz, Oct 16, 2012.

1. infinitevizionz

infinitevizionz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, I have doubt regarding get charges for logo design. Can anybody tell me who are charging least at united kingdom.

2. sghosting

sghosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, how much is your budget ? I usually do this for less than $30.

3. patrick.s

patrick.s
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$30-$75 USD is the normal I think.
    At least that's what I have seen when looking around for logo designers.

4. Leon

Leon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends how professional you want your logo looking.

Real professionals are paid thousands and thousands for their work, however, most online semi-professionals will do logo work for anywhere between $20 and $100 and will do a good job of it, too. I personally know a few logo designers who I've worked with before, one actually submitted the banner used by Google UK to celebrate Valentine's Day earlier in the year here in England! :)

5. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really good logos by professionals can cost up to thousands. Basic joe designers usually charge $30-200.. If you want one let me know I am not "pro" but I can get you a good logo for fairly cheap. Or I have a designer that could do it really good for like $20. Just let me know.

6. ashimashi

ashimashi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forget the big shot websites and people that charge $1000+ for a small graphs that could be made by a 10 year old.

If you want something nice then try going to a site like Fiverr.com. They have great people that do great works of art for just $5. The sample work is also available with reviews of thousands of people so you know if a person is good at what he/she does.

If you want you can also start a contest in a site like digitalpoint. You might have to charge at least $20 but then you get dozens of tries and designs to choose from.

7. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is a good little tip you got there, I wasn't even thinking of digital point. I think that it would be a good place to start if you did not want to spend a lot of money on a decent logo. One thing about digital point is the more money you offer the more entries you get and the better quality you get. But I would start with a contest of like $20 and if you do not get one you like up it to $50 or so.. And you should get some good entries, heck might even get one from me. There are lots of good designers on digital point so I would start there like Ashimashi mentioned.

8. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i normally gives $50 to my designer for my logo design

9. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should check out seoclerks. I think you will get nice logo designs for as low as $5. I have tried them once and they have provided really great designs. :)

10. madelinekim

madelinekim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are different different charges of logo designing which is totally depend on your requirement and size. If you want to make animated logo then its cost is little bit high than other logo, it is very much important to take care while designing logo because logo is the key element of describe your business in brief globally.

11. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My designer who is from India do a logo design in $15 for me.

12. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$20-80$ for a logo design