CCNA Exams

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kamran, Aug 5, 2010.

1. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to take CCNA exams but I want to discuss about CCNA exams. Is this type of exams are difficult or we can pass it easily?:):confused:

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Kamran, are you referring to Cisco Certified Network Associate exams? How do you plan on preparing for them - will you attend a course or prepare for them at home / work yourself?

3. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes! but I want to prepare my CCNA exams by sitting at home. I have searched some sites and the most interesting that I visit examsheets.net what do you think about this site. They are giving 90 days subscription for 45$. Can you tell me it is cheap or not?

#3 kamran, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

At first look the site does appear quite professional. However, it would concern me a little that they don't list a contact address or telephone number on their contact page. Are you by any chancy affiliated with them?

5. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I have also noticed this thing, so what you will suggest to me what will I have to do.

6. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When in doubt, Google the site URL and see what pops up outwith their own site. Like being mentioned on this page. Twice.

Source: HM Revenue & Customs Refund Portal - Ten Phish in One

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done Kay, sounds like that site's one to be avoided.

kamran your study options will be largely determined by the country you are located in and you still haven't told us.

8. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi ,
    CCNA practice exams are just the beginning. With each exam you will see real CCNA practice questions giving you the ultimate CCNA preparation available online anywhere. Where else can you find an CCNA study pack with so many possibilities? if you interested for home based study. Thanks!

9. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks all of you for your valuable suggestions. Last day I met with my friend who has done CCNA and he also refers me toexamsheet and he share with me his experience. I am very impressed with his experience and he told me that the result was excellent because of this site.

I have also joined this site and they are sending me excellent material and I think I will pass this exam easily. They have also given me software which provide exam type environment.

Once again thanks to all of you for giving me some wonderful suggestions.

10. deRadian

deRadian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you think you have time to study and ofcourse you like all this stuff related with computers and networks then you should take part in it.
    If you pass it you will have more options and chance's to work in this area and ofcourse you will learn more related infos about your subject.

11. ddenleyy88

ddenleyy88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

CCNA practice exams are just the beginning. With each exam you will see real CCNA practice questions giving you the ultimate CCNA preparation available online anywhere