Capital enhancement business grants

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by maserati01, Jul 21, 2012.

1. maserati01

maserati01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Capital Enhancement Business Grants are available to small business owners to reduce their current debt and to increase their productivity by providing capital infusion. The grant can also be used for starting a business. The minimum grant amount is $25,000, with a maximum of $2.5M per grant. There are no limits on the amount of grants a business can apply for. Acceptance into this program is by invitation only.

info at dfsww dot net

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Are those grants just available to US based businesses?

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you share more precise information about your business? So that people who are interested would have an overview of your business, as well as a way for them to contact you.

4. maserati01

maserati01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Grants

Hello Fergal,
    With regards to availability the program is available in most countries in the world with the exception of North Korea, Iran and Venezuela.

info at dfs ww dot net

5. Oh Boy...

So, Maserati01 just sent me the overview of the program they offer. Basically to those who are interested in what Maserati01 is talking about, let me sum it up for you:
    They are not offering any specific grants.
    They are not the capital source.
    They are only grant writers
    They require you to pay a couple thousand dollars for the 'grant writing'.
    They also require you to pay 10% of your requested grant amount.

They work "worldwide".
    99% of grants are declined, but they guarantee that if you pay them you will get your grant to go through.
    They never specify what grants are available.
    The 'invitation only' clause means only those who pay them are 'invited' to work together.

My professional opinion: EVERYONE WHO READS THIS MUST STAY AWAY! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
    My personal opinion: DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY FALL FOR THIS? :yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright:

But I'm guessing you didn't need me to tell you this. One look at the layout of their website should tell you all you need to know...

6. maserati01

maserati01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Jon,
    With regards to your statements please note the your incorrect on several counts. Please be accurate with your guess work.

7. harvestllc

harvestllc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you share what types of business will be granted? Is it also available in Phiilippine based business?