Cant seem to get the right?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Robert20, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Robert20

Robert20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all im new to the forum I have been born with an entrepreneur passion that I cant seem to take to the next level. My problem is that I can come up with some very good ideas write them out but cant seem to get on my feet to try, its one of the most frustrating feelings ever its like i dont know what direction to go to and sometimes I feel like I need help because its so much work that will need to be done this is driving me crazy. Is there any advice, programs, mentors, or ect. out there that can help me?

Thanks All

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Once you have an idea that you are prepared to commit to the next step would be to write a brief business plan for that idea and the business plan should include some goals and objectives that motivate you to take action to move the business forward. Is that something you would be prepared to do?

Would you like some help or suggestions on how to write a business plan?

3. smith360

smith360
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

If you do decide to get some help, I would start by asking a friend or relative with a business degree from your local college or university. Writing a plan is also something that a business school student could help you with as part of his/her course work. You would get help and they would get course credit.

4. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you do choose to do this, then be very specific as to what you expect from that person, yes they are learning to, but it is YOUR venture.

5. Blake123

Blake123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To my opinion your problem is not you, but the circumstances around you. Every deal and possible business plan in your head is a result of extra creativeness and it's very good in deed. So to my mind all the ideas from you will come true one day.

6. kylie2011

kylie2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are uncertain about your next steps, may be you need a partner who will be ready to develop your idea further and help you to realize it.

7. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Robert20
    You have no idea how much I relate to you. I also have times when I have this great business idea, and it is so great that I don't know what to begin with, lol..
    The trick I guess is sticking long-term to an idea and start developing it.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Remember that you don't fail until you give up. Keep on trying and learning from your experience and you will eventually achieve the success you desire. "Winners never quit and quitters never win."

9. Yanni

Yanni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very true. : ) I love this quote.

10. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Robert,

The very first thing you to do is to muster up your courage and your mind.
    Just keep it in your mind there doesn't exist an issue in the world that hasn't a solution.
    Then start thinking and ask yourself where does my interest lie? What does inspire and attract you a lot? What are the things you are very good at? What things you can manage and handle the best?
    First think of the business or industry that holds the most of your interest and the best use of your skills. Then come up with an idea.

I hope it would be beneficial for you.

11. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In addition to resources like this forum for example, you should actively get involved with small business groups, seminars and meetings in your own location. That way, there is opportunity for face to face interactions and possible mentors to work with.