Can't Find Providers

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by JamesD31, Apr 24, 2010.

1. JamesD31

JamesD31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone know where or what affiliate programs are the best? My Goal is to keep going with different affiliate programs, like Big Fish Games to sell games (check out what I mean at http://www.gamingallnight.com/pc_games.php).

Does anyone know of any affiliate program that is just as good as Big Fish Games? They provide the videos, downloads, etc. I just do some edits to the images and upload everything with my custom built back-end system.

Also, does anyone know of any providers or things that I can start selling real top-notch PC games? Like First Person Shooters and stuff? Or does anyone even know how you ever get those?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

James have you had a look at Commission Junction, they have affiliate programmes for almost every type of product or service you could imagine?

You previously asked about affiliate products in this thread. Did you make contact with Oberon?

3. JamesD31

JamesD31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did, as well as GameStreamer, but still they didn't feel the need to answer me. I do have accounts with CJ and LinkShare and stuff, but those are all link or banner based. If you look at my pc games page you can tell that I want to provide more for my users like BFG (the provider) does.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That could be an opportunity, many people will give up if they don't get a reply for them. If you are persistent they may eventually accept your site and that will give you a competitive advantage over those that gave up.

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

6. JamesD31

JamesD31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm, 50% is high, BigFishGames gives out 70%, don't even know how they make their money that way haha. Though, Divo Games states that their games rank high in BigFishGames. So, I am wondering if I can't juse use BFG to get their games. And, with a little search I was right.

So, either way I can get Divo Games off of BigFishGames.com. Like, I am just looking for some more niche genres, like driving and such, which don't seem to be easy to find on BFG. Thanks for the link though.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

James, different affiliate programs target different markets. Perhaps DivoGames, target newer websites with less volume and this may be the reason why they pay out a lower commission rate. If you can't get an agreement with the bigger suppliers they may be well worth considering.

8. JamesD31

JamesD31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, that wasn't the thing; I am an affiliate with BFG. I love their affiliate program and everything, those are all from what my PC games are from so far. Though, the thing that I am lacking are some specific genres, if you look on my pc games page, http://www.gamingallnight.com/pc_games.php, you can see I am missing stuff like Driving and such. Those type of games I have yet to find on BFG and was looking for another provider to fill them.

9. ekingteck

ekingteck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

also you can find via google Search Engine
    or find some forums to learn more and then you can see the suppliers

10. JamesD31

JamesD31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have tried, a lot point me to the big guys (who obviously don't want to contact me) and idk, I will keep trying of course.

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you tried phoning them? A telephone call should have more of an impact than an email.

12. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi JamesD

You might want to check out iWin which works through Linkshare. I do like BFG better, but iWin is an alternative.