Can you tell me what should I do

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by steve zheng, Jun 8, 2013.

1. steve zheng

steve zheng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These days I have some troubles,But I'm nowhere vent.Recently, my boss and I get along with a little unhappy,

I apply for a wage increase,he didn't agree.Because he said I do not good enough,I need to do full satisfaction to him,Now I have a little achievement, but not enough full marks,But I don't know how to do it perfect,Because it seems to be no standard.What should I do.Waiting,Waiting,Waiting......

2. MasBro

MasBro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First, always do the best you can. Find ways to stand above the rest, without coming across as being self-serving. Be a team player, but take opportunities to excel. You have to work harder than the rest and plan your future strategically. Always ask yourself what is the best for your future. Make sure you are always looking for opportunities. My father always told me that in any job, my responsibility was to make my boss look good by doing a good job. If you boss is a good one, he or she will bring you up the ladder along with him/her. If not, then you'll be a valuable employee for someone else.

It all takes hard work, but you have to make good decisions as well. Give them a reason to promote you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some it is hard for a boss to increase an employee salary, because other colleague may request raise as well. In this situation, stand out in front of bosses is not enough, your must able to prove your ability to your teammate. Else they will complain your raise is not equal with capability.

As long you have talent, it is just a timing method to get promote internally or get an offer from others company.

4. steve zheng

steve zheng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very grateful for your suggestion,I think I know how to do,I need to make a long-term plan,and need to sure my value.

5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Increase your skills and be updated to all the things going around you.Work smartly and have patience.

6. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The thing you need dedication. Hard work and thirst/hunger for anything will make you to the top. But you have to wait and you know If you wait for a fruit to ripe, it will be sweet.