Can you suggest some design improvements for my web site

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by manishsqrt, Apr 13, 2015.

1. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have many people reaching my home page but very few of them signup, and almost none of them remain active for a long time, can you suggest a better design for me or improvements that can improve user experience any suggestion will be very useful. Visit my site here http://sqrt.in

2. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May be your content is not helpful. The design's affect to this case is very limited

3. ChristieAvery

ChristieAvery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree, what is the site even about? The logo is not so good either, doesnt stand out.

4. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi like your efforts behind creating it, but over all if we look its not eye pleasing, you need to work on fonts, allignment, logo.

5. VinnyP

VinnyP
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmmm maybe the design can be altered a bit? The two scroll bars next to each other is quite annoying also the color grey makes it seem very dull. Also it's not very clear what it's all about either.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Like other respondents, I really don't understand what the website is for. Earn money by answering questions? Why? Why do the questions need to be purchased? How is the value of a question determined? What is the "margin"? Does the margin increase or decrease the value of a question - if so, how? Is the value of a question divided among those who answer correctly? Is there a limit on how many people can answer a question, and/or how long a question will be available?
    As you can see, the website's rules are very confusing, and no one knows how much they will make from one day to the next. You also have only one form of payment, and it is country-specific. You need to be more specific about the value of what you are asking people to do, and have multiple forms of payment, with wider availability.
    As far as the website itself, I agree with the previous member who said the gray color was dull. Also, you have 3 large frames on the page, so the visitors eye doesn't know where to go. Make the design of the page simpler, and add some color. Use a separate page for the sign-up form, and don't put the banner and social media icons in a separate frame - make them part of the home page.
    You also need to make the game rules simpler. Yes, I said game. The reason why is because you have to make it fun. Don't make it so complicated that it makes their head hurt. If someone can have fun and make money, wouldn't they be more likely to join, and remain as members? You might also want to add a top 5 scores section to the home page, with a link to a page where members can see their own score versus other members.

#6 Joseph.Shivell, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
  7. Portal88

Portal88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site still need many improvements in Layout, colors, navigation, and your slider. It's not interested looked

8. Sotaru

Sotaru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sorry but I'm going to be as honest as possible, this website is very ugly. Not just the template or the layout, even the poor quality in the photos you are trying to use.

It's 2015 man, people aren't going to take your website seriously when it looks like it was made in 1999 and hasn't been touched since.

• Funny Funny x 1