can you please tell me how can i promote my business?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by multipackmachine, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multipackmachine

multipackmachine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys,

I deliver various types of Tube filling machines with various filing machines and i want to promote my business in different countries as specially USA and UAE countries so can you please tell me how can i promote my business?

Via Marketing or other way?

2. paki250

paki250
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your business with ads. Best way is that You should make own site and post the services.

• Like Like x 1
  3. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For Promoting the business First you decide the location where you want to promote your business.from My point of View Locally or Globally advertisement of a website is great to get the maximum response.Target those peoples through Social media who really wants your services or products and also use content marketing for promoting your website's services.

4. MikePeterson

MikePeterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you need to do marketing for your product. And for that purpose you should focus on the social networking sites. Because with the help of them you may come to know about the people who are interested in your niche. And thus you will get a lot of the targeted audience for your business to focus for marketing.

5. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with you,Social networking and content marketing both are the best ways to generate the business leads.Only focus on informative content and follow,join or make connection with needed peoples.

6. tomsmith2481

tomsmith2481
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your business via marketing as well as with internet marketing, or you can use business apps to promote your business. I am using a business app developed by apphinge.com for business growth.

#6 tomsmith2481, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  7. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since your products is meant for businesses. Meaning that your whole business is a B2B business. You need to look up online where tube are used. eg tubes are used for toothpaste, glue, creams and etc. Then you need to look up who around is making those things. Then you need to go to those other businesses and offer them your Product. Marketing is only done by Word Of Mouth. You need to tell others to tell others about you. Give a special offer to your customers so that they would come to you. And give such a different kind of an offer that no one else is giving. e.g sometimes one business says that they are giving 50% off on the second purchase, the other business says that they are giving 1 free on the purchase of 2.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What's the name of the app you are using? What made you decide to use it? What exactly does it do, and how will it help multipackmachine promote his/her business? Are there any features that are more important than others?

9. paulsimmons

paulsimmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can by following methods

- Go social
    - Join relevant forum
    - contact relevant bloggers to write a review about your business
    - SEO

10. graceatkin

graceatkin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promote your business locally with Google ad words by setting pay per click ads. Merchant Circle can also improve your business visibility in search engines. Use YouTube to promote your business. Get your business socially on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

11. Anahit

Anahit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to understand who you target audience it and the next step would be to find where they are hanging out. Is it Facebook, G+, forums or they are just doing mostly Google searches. According to that info you can maximize your sales with the highest ROI!

12. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to Promote on that extension you need to do classified Adds and Business listing on their Extension Sites for More Exposure....

13. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use social networking sites like facebook to promote your products online, Post ads in local classified. Register your business in local business listing sites.

14. claricedesuza

claricedesuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can consult some social media and online marketer will gave you best solution..seo company in mumbai

15. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online advertisement is one of the best way to reach your audiences with a less budget and effectively. You should do this and start with a less budget.

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.