Can you make a suggestion about our website?

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by apexis, Apr 23, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. meochain

meochain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your presentation, site layout or content don't grab people attention within that 30 seconds then its likely your website will not be running at full efficiency. There are ways to analyze your website. A proper look and feel should be your concern as you work to build your niche on the internet. These firms are experts and get help get your website optimized for keywords and helps you get lots of new customers.

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Few thing:

1. Serious duplicate content - It may devalue ranking by panda.
    2. Site not compatible with mobile device.
    3. No social media - those social icon is not link company FB, twitter and youtube.

4. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web Site Traffic Generating Components

Content, content, and more content
    Non-Internet Marketing
    Return Traffic
    Email Marketing (included with "return traffic")
    Links from other sites
    Discussion Boards
    Search Engine Submission Placement
    Paid Ads including PPC (pay per click)
    Social Networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)

Source : Nichesuite

5. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I have noticed is that there is a lot going on on the website. Text&Pictures moving, text everywhere. I felt a little bit overwhelmed.

My suggestion is, simplify it and it make it more clear. Use warmer colors.
    Speak to some webpage reviewers and offer them your webpage for ranking. You would be surprised how many of them will do it for free.
    Backlinks are the way to build traffic and customers, make yourself visible on the internet.

6. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well for this you have to generate more traffics to words your website... By doing Back links , Articles , Good blogs, Discussion boards
    PPC (Pay per click) By using social media (Facebook,Twitter) you can get traffic by writing Good Seo.. This is the best way to get more traffic to words your websites.....

7. BAFHarvest

BAFHarvest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search engine optimization, that is the best way of marketing your site. Through social media sites also, you could introduce your site .:)

8. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its simple but Perfect site..... :)

9. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Apexis,

I visited your website today and my first reaction was that it looked quite exciting but a little bit busy. As a non-technical person, I wasn't immediately clear what you were selling so it took me a while to figure out. I felt that there was lots of choice on the front page but I wonder what the proposition is... ie why should I buy from you rather than a competitor. Perhaps all your customers are price-driven in their decisions but, personally, I like to see something a little more personal about customer service or some other basis on which I should chose to buy from this site.

The graphics seemed a little bit basic - quite clinical images of the products themselves but weren't shown in context or use (I tend to think this comes across better because it shows the product in use).

I would say that the banner is informative but I tend to find them a little distracting. It was good to see that there are contact details at the top of the page for sales and support but these are not clickable... Impatient people like me could be easily dissuaded from using your site.

I ran your site through Hubspot Website Grader and it rated 38/100, which is okay but I guess there is scope for improvement here. Check out the report at http://marketing.grader.com/site/www.apexis.cc - hopefully, it will give you some ideas.

Overall, I would say the site is detailed and informative but could be improved by including a clear and personal sales message to encourage customers to use you.

I hope this helps - good luck with the business!

Best wishes,

Mark.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MICHAEL LINDMARK

MICHAEL LINDMARK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually like your IP camera site. I don't appreciate it because I love cameras but really the site is nice.

11. Jerry Chavez

Jerry Chavez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please check both your websites first for duplicate stuff like duplicate content or low quality links, Google's recent update will really give your penalties if those mentioned are found there. Then after everything is solved you can submit your website details to business directories so that you can get customers from around the world...