Can You Help Me With Finding Some Affiliates

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by tunescool, Jan 21, 2015.

1. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've started a lot of autoblogs in the last couple of weeks, and I need some affiliates for them.

I use ShareaSale as a big one that has a lot of everything, but it takes forever to go through pages of nothing related to my search. And, it takes forever going through a Google search and more than half of them aren't even active anymore. There are millions of you who find all your affiliates without a problem and have time to sit there, but I don't.

I won't be involved with ClickBank. Their tracking hasn't worked right for years. i don't mind big affiliate networks or individual.

I have Amazon stuff on some of these, but Amazon doesn't do anything for me yet.

Some I have some on already and a lot of general ones on them all

a jokes site
    a facts and quotes
    a mobile electronics one
    a home theater one
    2 pregnancy sites
    an seo blog i started yesterday, i have like 4 or 5 already but want more or ones that convert better

I understand they're autoblogs, and I know Google doesn't like it.

#1 tunescool, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  2. penman

penman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Finding affiliates is hard work. Check sites and find out the email address. Than write a unique message to the webmaster.

3. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am earning from amazon but for this purpose relative traffic on your site is required. If you have more than 500 organic searches per day then your sale approximately can be 5 to 7 per day

4. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The point of the thread is if you know of affiliates that work for those sites, that's all.

It's my post, that's how I type. Leave your grammar problem alone, my post pal, not your forum to change me.

#4 tunescool, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  5. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The point of fixing grammar or spelling mistakes is so that the members here can perfectly understand your problem, to avoid any misunderstanding and so you can get the answers you were look for. There is no reason to behave like that over such a trivial thing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not using capital letters and a period on the end is not confusing. I use commas and make perfect sense.

#6 tunescool, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As you can see, I fixed your reply posts as well. Prestonp has a point, although it may not be valid in this case. However, since it is a bit off-topic, I will address the reasons for fixing grammar errors in posts, whatever and wherever they may be, elsewhere.

8. glennmartin

glennmartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, Its actually you get sale on 500 organic searches you get that... if yes that is Nice i also try to. Thanks

9. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Amazon could be a good one. I don't like their low commissions though. But you can reach upto 10% commission if you sell more within a month. Clickbank has high commissions. But if you don't want to use them, it's your choice :)

10. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm assuming you don't want affiliates (people who sell your products), but rather affiliate programs that provide products to monetize your sites.

Some of your sites (like the joke and facts/quotes sites) seem well suited for books, and Amazon or Clickbank would be the keys there.

For your pregnancy sites you might try http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html

Your SEO sites might benefit from http://www.seobook.com/aff/affiliates/

Hope this is what you wanted.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i did get some some books and goofy sites for the joke and fact site

im already an affiliate with seobook

the pregnancy ones i didnt have much, book store, body pillows or whatever. i contacted the site you mentioned so that could work out

Thanks for you're reply

12. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used paydotcom.com before, I sold some products before but I stopped. My advertising expenses just way over the top and getting sell conversion wouldn't cover it. I am using CPA now.