Can you have more than 2 H2 tags?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Jan 31, 2014.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Should you only use h1, h2, h3, h4 once? Or can you use that heading a couple of times in one post? Please explain this to me a little more in depth. Thanks for helping.

2. Black15

Black15
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use each a few times. Normally you only want 1 H1 tag a few H2 tags then more H3 and H4. Normally you have your css file so that when you have a H1 or H2 tag it makes that font bold or larger or whatever. So its basically like a topic. For that section. Then H3 is like important keywords in that post or paragraph. You get the idea right.

3. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black has Written nice But I Also Concern that H1 taq is Used Only Once In 1 Web page And H2 taq you can use more than 2 times Also And h3 you can highlight your generic Keywords...If possible the Whole Content can be Used As H4 taq...Right Now Google Gives Importance to all H1-H3 Taq.... But Avoid Spam

4. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If web page has more paragraphs with headings then you can use h1,h2,h3 tags for different uses.But avoid too much using of it.

5. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

my all friends give best answer you can use only 1 h1 tag in a single web page and you can use multiple h2 and h3 tag in web page

6. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all know heading tags are important for the search engine optimization. There are no limits to use it. But remember that do not use overdue of same keyword in a heading tags.

7. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion and experience, Just use one h1 mainly for your Title(which includes your target keywords) - h2 and h3 on the other hand can be used few to multiple times to emphasize words and subtitles..