Can Twitter Follower's reselling be a good start for online business?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by twittermanyak, Aug 24, 2012.

1. twittermanyak

twittermanyak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do You think, is it a good online business start Twitter Follower's reselling, or not? Or can it be a good advertising method for you? Thanks.

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Do you mean selling a Twitter Account that already has followers? A lot of people are creating an account and simply adds almost everyone in Twitter then sells it if they have enough followers. Well I don't really suggest doing this as a business. Although there are people that still be buying this kind of methods but it's better to have an interaction.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's right Haley. The fact that you don't even know if those people being added on the account are real people or just bot accounts made to suffice the needs into reselling a twitter account. I really don't think that would be a good idea.

4. twittermanyak

twittermanyak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, I mean selling followers for customers. Or to be correct, adding followers for money in their account for advertising their product.

5. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well this is good idea but many users are already doing it like in SEO CLERKS.Somebody is selling 22,500 twitter followers for only 6$ and many are using it.If you can complete or offer more then that you may join there are have the business on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. twittermanyak

twittermanyak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, but unfortunately I'm adding followers by follow back method and I can't add 22000 users in a minute. Is it good or not.

7. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It can be quite a profitable model, but prepare to have lots of competition, especially with those providers that have automated tools for gaining followers.

8. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to grow professional with this invest some buy 10k-more accounts.That is sold in fiverr or any other networks and after that just use twitter adder 3 software it can do mass follow and unfollow by logging multiple accounts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This idea could be good, but if there is too much activity on someones twitter account all at once, twitter bans the account. So you have to be careful.

10. twittermanyak

twittermanyak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thnaks very much

11. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I once bought a list from fiverr and it was pathetic. The followers were rubbish and on top of that I didn't even get a refund from them. I recently purchased a list of 70K Twitter Accounts for $10 and it is amazing.

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Are they Twitter users interested in a particular topic? What does the list contain, is it simply a list of links to their profiles?

13. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It contains username and password of the twitter accounts. It's just a user list which has been made by bots and can be used for selling services on seoclerks.

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the clarification LiquidServe, I didn't even know lists like that existed :)

15. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmmm...welll such followers can be used only to attract more...otherwise their quality of participation and activities can not be even warrantied.

16. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Jay. Is it legal to resell followers? Have to check on that one.