can someone please help!!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by miss bo, Jul 6, 2011.

1. miss bo

miss bo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi i have been setting up a domiciliary agency, i have been informed by the cqc that i will need a registered manager, as the company is not trading yet i have not much idea of what salary i can pay. has anyone got and experience or knoledge they can offer me as i seem to be at a dead end and dont know what to do for the best.

Many Thanks

2. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not exactly 100% sure of what you're asking. Are you asking what are domiciliary agency managers salaries normally? I believe they're in the 22,000-30,000 range in U.S. dollars. If that's not what you're looking for, please state your question a little better and I will do my best to assist.

3. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel you are asking exactly the same question.
    I am also not definite about that.
    Well, you can consult an organization of the similar business domain.
    It also depends on the experience and skills set of the candidate.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum miss bo. If you want to get an idea of what salary you should pay for a particular position in a particular area you could look up some online recruitment sites to see what your competitors are offering for similar positions. You don't need to offer the same rate as your competitors, but it will give you a good feel for the appropriate salary.

5. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i agree with Fergal, very good suggestion. The best way to know how much salary you must give to your future manager is to spy other companies same on your business and study their salary. Know the basic salary for a manager.