Can i use the same content for both Article and Classified?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by kpkarthik, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Still i am using different content for Article submission and Classified submission separately.Can i use the same content for both Article and Classified submission?If same content use means it will consider as spam or not?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Exactly what content are you referring to? A classified ad could be as short as a few lines, and is definitely shorter than an article. An article can cover two or more paragraphs, and even one paragraph may be too large for a classified ad, although I did have a single paragraph classified ad on one website. Also, in most cases the content of an article would not work as a classified ad. A classified ad is, by definition, an advertisement, where an article is informational, and different articles can cover a variety of subjects. Can you clarify the question for us?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For 2-3 sites it doesn't matter. But make sure that is should not cross the limit. Be very careful on that. Or else it will be considered as duplicate content and will be penalized.

4. jeremy

jeremy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any supporting fact? The idea way to do is create a summaries content for different Classified, and keep long content for article submission.

5. Jason Parms

Jason Parms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not good to use same content for article, classified because it violates search engine guideline, and became punishable act by search engine. Hence, as per my opinion, it is necessary to follow search engine guideline and utilize unique and quality content for article and classified submission. That will be beneficial to get quality back links as well as increase search engine ranking position and website traffic.

6. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have no issue having the same content with that article and classified. However, classified ads only require a handful of sentences. Well I assume you want to get some snippets from your article to be used in your classified ads. For me that will not pose a problem. The question is, why would you use the content from the article to use in your classified ads while it only requires little content?

7. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article submission is a long content than classified ads. It is not good if using the same content. If you use a same content you need to spin it, but make your content is good quality.

8. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't use duplicate content for articles. But you can duplicate content in classifieds but without using links. ( Google will not track your website from this classifieds, but actually your IP address so. Remember one thing, you should change your IP address every 6 Months or have dynamic IP address).

9. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The content of the classified ads is short and descriptive, whereas article content is about 250-300 words. If you mean to say you will use a part of article content for classified, then also you need to do certain modification, you can't use the same content as it is.

10. paulsimmons

paulsimmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest dont use same content as you will be only able to rank one either article or classified in search engines, thus you will be able to get traffic from one of the above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.