Can i get some help on how you would use this domain?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Scarface_007, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I bought a domain and not sure what exactly to use it for that would suit the domain nicely.

Adminads.com

Few suggestions i had was to create webmaster forum, site like buysell ads

Any suggestion you can add? or do you think above are best suited please do give as much details as possible thanks.

2. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First thing that come up to my mind is a website with something useful for people who are admins, but I have no specific idea what it should be :/ I think you woudn't find something perfect in this case.

3. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm confused myself lol, I was thinking webmaster forum, it might work, but not 100% sure anyone else have good ideas on how to use this domain?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Unfortunately, the domain itself limits what you can do with it. "Admin" means the intended audience is limited to those who run their own websites, like forums. "Ads" limits the intended content to advertisements. So, the logical conclusion would be a website where Admins can advertise either their websites or for positions they wish to fill.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Just an update! I have created a forum around this domain and joeroxx mentioned few things which I implemented. I hope Joeroxx you read this and let me know what you think overall.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Ever hear the old saying "Be careful what you ask for...". I left out the ending because most people should know how it ends. Actually, I do have two comments. One, you don't really have any Forum Rules, other than the one about post length. You probably don't need any others, since most Admins should know how to behave(Do unto others, as they say), but it's something to think about. The other is your "Feedback & Suggestions" in the "Information Center & Community Lounge". You might want to separate it into two sub-forums, one for suggestions and one for problems/bugs on the site.

7. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hats of Joeroxx, your name says it all "Roxx", great tips on suggestion part and I will implement this right away thanks for this. AND Btw, I'm told by someone that info and lounge don't go together seprate it into 2 categories do you agree with it?

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It depends on what they are used for. The "Information Center" can be used as an area for information about the site, and would be more formal or "official", where the "Community Lounge" can be used for more informal posts. For example, if you were to separate the two, the "Information Center" would include "News & Announcements", "Competitions!", and "Feedback & Suggestions", while the "Community Lounge" would include "Introduction", "General Talk", and "Forum Games". Speaking of "Forum Games", you should get rid of the line that says, "Spam all you want". If you want to keep the quality of the forum high, you don't want spam anywhere.

• Like Like x 1