Can I Do One Day 2 or 3 Post In This Forum?

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by logoinnovator, Mar 31, 2016.

1. logoinnovator

logoinnovator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HI Anyone: Can I Do One Day 2 or 3 Post In This Forum?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is no official limit to the number of posts you can make in one day, as long as they contribute to the discussion. One of our newest members has made 4 posts in one day, and 5 posts on another. Each of these was very helpful, adding value to the discussion. On the other hand, we also had a member post 9 posts in one day in the "New Member Introductions" forum, that said little more than "Hi, how are you". What matters is not the number of posts, but the quality of those posts. If you make a contribution to the discussion that furthers the discussion, possibly even inspiring others to join the discussion, then making 2 or 3 posts is not a problem. However, if you make 2 or 3 posts per day, and they add little to the discussion, that will be a problem.
    There is no requirement to post every day in order to remain a member of the forum. All we ask are three things. If you are asking a question, give us enough information to understand exactly what you are looking for, so we can give you the answer you need. If you are answering a question, make the answer as complete as possible. If you are starting/replying to a thread, make sure your post adds value to the forum or thread. Follow those three concepts, and we will welcome your participation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. logoinnovator

logoinnovator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank You Sir, you give me Advice.

#3 logoinnovator, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016
  4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

No problem, that's what we're here for. Just remember, if you have any questions about the forum, ask them in this forum, not in the "Off-Topic Discussions".

5. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can do according to your choice, only remember one thing. You posts are not complete with a single line or thin content. Your post must be meaningful and helpful to other members who describe the particular topic. Members who share their post with one sentence have low confidence with the related topic.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You may have noticed I changed the wording in your post a little to make your point clearer. Since many members do not speak English as their primary language, I don't mind doing so, if it helps them learn. Although thin content is sometimes all that is necessary, as evidenced in my post above, your point is a good one. Thanks for backing me up.

• Agree Agree x 1