Can I buy Pinterest Followers?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by James12smith, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends,

I want to buy Pinterest followers but i am confuse about the worth of buying Pinterest followers. Are the buying Pinterest Followers are beneficial or not? Is it legal or not?

Great reviews, ideas and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

2. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no point in buying followers on any social network, in my opinion. I have explained in other posts that this can force you to spend a lot more time and finances for a certain response on long term for the simple fact that they are not targeted. This happens when your followers / fans are real. When they are not even real, it is obvious that this would be a waste of money.

However, if you pay someone to set-up advertising campaigns on your behalf and they guarantee you a certain response (e.g.: 30 followers / fans for every $20 you spend) that may work and it is legal.

3. xovii91

xovii91
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe fake followers on Pinterest would provide an ego boost, but not really much in the way of click throughs on your pins or income of any kind. Just focus on pinning the best photos from your site and cultivate your audience on Pinterest so they can trust that you have their best interest in mind. Dont forget to check SEOClerks.com, people their are selling real followers at very affordable prices.

4. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you please give us ONE example (only) where someone is selling REAL followers / fans at affordable prices on SEOClerks?

5. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why pay for it? When it's available in free (if you've time).

Use addmefast.com

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Constantin's question above can be applied to your post as well. Do you really want us to believe that someone is going to give away real followers for free? I will say this, they will be worth what you paid for them - you paid nothing, they are worth nothing.

7. RussElite

RussElite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you tried seoclerks.com? I've seen plenty of reputed sellers with different social media related services...

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Other members, including myself, have already mentioned that buying followers is not recommended, as most sellers are not reputable, and are only interested in making oney for themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.