Can anyone tell me how i can do online data entry work.....

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by entreator, Oct 29, 2008.

1. entreator

entreator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everybody,a friend of mine is free these days as his job joining is not going to come for next few months and he is free at home.Can anyone tell me a way to get some online work for him like data entry or anything that he can do,he is an engg. by profession but is waiting for his call for job which most probably is going to come in January.
    Kindly give your suggestion as to what should he do and how should we go about searching for the work.

2. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

He can take surveys, write articles or write tutorials. As he is an engg he must have knowledge in some core subjects which are hot niches. So you can get paid for good articles.

Data Entry jobs are available but I dont know what they offer never tried it, But search in Dp for data you will surely find atleast one that matches your interest

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

4. lemon_1800

lemon_1800
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As far as I know mostly data entry sites or any other hyip programs on Internet are scams. The only way to earn from Internet is by writing articles. But for that, your friend need to be very proficient in English as well as expertised in some topics.

5. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

lemon, where are you from? I can send you a list of ways to make money that do not involve scams like HYIPs.

6. youbetcha1018

youbetcha1018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi entreator, I do data entry at home. I found it on oDesk.com maybe you want to check it with your friend. They offer data entry jobs, script writing and article writing. Good luck and enjoy.