Can anyone tell a permanent solution to his problem?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by TimB, Mar 4, 2013.

1. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone, :)

My Uncle fell and dislocated his knee, now when it is recovered sometimes in cold weather or when he walks, it hurts him.
    Can anyone tell a permanent solution to his problem?

Thank-you

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know the permanent solution about this But tell him to do regular exercises and mostly for knees. When he starts his exercise in earlier days, don't let him do more exercise, it may put pressure in his knees. Tell him to do some light exercises. After that a normal or regular exercise can be done. Give him some energy foods and also which contains calcium.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How old is your uncle by the way?

like you said its dislocated so normally to fix it, it should be put in place through surgery. An orthopedics can sure tell you what to do.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The most important thing your uncle needs is professional medical advice. Has your uncle been to see a doctor or other medical professional?

5. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By the way your uncle needs a physiotherapist here ...he will be able to deal with it more precisely....alternate solution but temporary one is massage with hot oil...it will give him relief ....

6. TT Annoy Me

TT Annoy Me
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go and tell him to see a doctor. It could just be one of those things, I'm afraid, but maybe he could wear a knee support or something?

7. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey C'mon what kind of question is this? I think it is a year's old incident. how is your uncle now?

8. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How are your uncle now? And I think your uncle should take advice from a doctor and their are many creams available in the market, give a simple massage of these creams and then use any hot cloth like bandis to fold or rap his knees mostly in winters.