Can Anyone Share your Knowledge about Promoting Business Online?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by warmcomplicated, Jul 21, 2015.

1. warmcomplicated

warmcomplicated
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I do have a friend who is asking for my assistance on where to seek advice when he wants to get more rankings in order to promote his newly established business online. You know, I'm not really good at this but I want to help. Could anyone refer to us on how to market his business? I heard about SEO online. What do you think about it?

2. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of business does your friend have? I would suggest to analyze and study your targeted audience behavior to be able to provide interesting content as well as beneficial information that will help them in their needs expectations from a product or services.

3. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To market your business online, your business must have a unique online identity which can be your business website. Having a business website helps in promoting your business and related services in a better way. You can showcase your products and services better through a business website. If you have one, that is good otherwise get your website developed asap

While getting your website developed, you can focus on other marketing things which includes PPC, blogging, social media, communities and content marketing.

PPC is good for online startups as it helps you to get good impressions and clicks from online users.

Create social media profiles with your business name and start sharing information related to your business. Make good connections and followers.

Create blogging profiles on website including wordpress, blogger where you can share promotional as well as unique content related to the services.

Keep yourself active on different forums and communities and share your expertise.

4. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Make a website for your business and share this website URL to your target audience.
    Deliver content that is appropriate to your target audience.
    You must have a blog for your website.
    Participate in forums and communities, and create your image as an expert.
    Use social media to interrelate with people and make sure you respond to them in quick time.
    Start guest posts on websites that are relevant to your business but are not your business competitors.
    Regularly communicate with your customers using Newsletters that will provide them with a valuable insight

5. Marcelline Arterberry

Marcelline Arterberry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, we recently hired Webmarketing123 for their website design services I think they offer digital marketing services also, you can check their profile online.

6. warmcomplicated

warmcomplicated
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My friend has already contacted Webmarketing123.com and the first advice they gave him is that having quality content is one of the best ways to get more traffic. It makes sense right?

7. MooreHelen

MooreHelen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The previous replies covered almost everything but here is some extra point which might be useful:
    1) Use the local listing services; Google, Yahoo and Bing
    2) Get social; social media is a very good investment for every business .. make Facebook group for example to relevant community
    3) Start a blog
    4) Put up multimedia on YouTube for example; a simple ad will not work. The content must be relevant to your business and must be the content that people would love (or at least) want to view
    5) Again getting social but via joining relevant online communities and being active on them
    6) Search engine optimization should not be underestimated .. it worth every single penny/effort that you spend on it
    7) Use email marketing
    8) Reach out to your customers in a professional manner .. building a trust relation worth millions

8. janefirst

janefirst
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all,your business website must have a mobile responsive web design as people make searches on mobile phones and tabs rather than on laptops or PCs. Your website must have good content for getting information by online users.
    You should make a survey regarding your business in your niche and may take help of local directories, advertising sites, Bulk sms, and emails to get your customers. Once your business be popular in local markets, you can do PPC campaigns, and take help of seo, sem, and smo to do it on large scale.

9. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every business has two aspects for marketing. One is sales and other is promotion. Promotion means advertising which is similar to PPC in terms of online business. Whereas sales is similar to SEO. Seo is quite time taking process and i would recommend you to do it your self if your are a start up business. The reason i recommend this is because this will help you to gain experience and you cannot invest on others until you have earned a lot of experience. For start up business i would definitely not suggest advertisement or ppc until you sell real products for money. If you business really sells something for money then you may design your own business model to meet up your ads cost. Don't go for advertisement just to promote brand, especially on Internet. When on internet you can track the items sold then why don't use that feature.

10. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello if you are looking for promotion of your brand on-line then I would like to suggest your to use Google Display Network. This will promote your brand across the Internet.

11. cyrusv

cyrusv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd prefer to stick with SEO for long-term benefits. PPCs and Adwords are more of a short-term result.

Depends on strategy thou.

12. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days if you wants to promote your business, online promotion is the best and quickest way. There are so many ways to promote your business online, in other words online marketing of your business.

If you are capable of spending some extra amount, then paid advertising is the best way to quickly reach to your clients.

Otherwise, you can also go for SEO to promote your business. It requires about 2 3 months to get ranked in search engines, but once you get ranked for the targeted keywords you will definitely get traffic as well as clients.